(24.01.2018 Update) -
We are now working alongside ADF Fine Art Logistics to provide shipping of antique arms to most destinations from our base in mainland Europe. All Customers' orders are despatched using a fully trackable and insured service in the event of any loss or damage.
If you have independant shipping requirements and would like a quotation please visit their website: adflogistics.uk where you can complete an online quotation request form. They can also be contacted on: +44 (0) 118 328 2362.
Please note that there are no import/export restrictions, import/export licencing requirements or Customs duty charges for antique, obsolete caliber, or antique edged weapons between Member States of the European Union provided they are more than 100 years old. Currently, following the recent UK referendum result this situation remains unchanged for all shipments to the UK and this page will be updated in the event of new legislation.
Standard Shipping Terms for the UK and Europe are as follows:
- Delivery should be made between 5 and 7 working days and will require a signature upon delivery.
- There are no import/export restrictions or import/export licencing requirements for antique, obsolete caliber, British deactivated or antique edged weapons between Member States of the European Union provided they are more than 100 years old. We have shipped many thousands of consignments to the UK – all have arrived.
- There are no import/export charges between Member States of the European Union.
- Your parcel is insured to value. It is your responsibility to check the condition of the parcel in the presence of the delivery agent as once you have signed for the parcel you have accepted that it is in good condition. If your parcel is signed for, and the contents are subsequently found to be damaged, we cannot claim through the insurance and hence cannot offer a refund. Please check thoroughly before signing.
- If you have any queries concerning the whereabouts of your parcel please consult firstly the websites concerned, but if the parcel has still not arrived after the expiration of 7 working days after the date of this email, please feel free to contact us so that we can verify the whereabouts of your purchase.
For individual Shipping quotes for multiple purchases please contact us.
Telephone: 0044 (0) 1223 968684
Click Here to Email Us